Link to Learning
Link to Learning is a forum designed to provide information and advice to parents of children with disabilities who are striving to obtain the most current information and strategies to assist their children. The programs are offered free of charge.
Some of our Link to Learning topics have included:
- ADHD and Associated Organizational and Emotional Problems
- Maximizing Therapeutic Gains for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bipolar and Mood Disorders in Children
- Sensory Integration Disorder and Treatment
- Epilepsy and Families: Beyond Seizures
- Sibling Issues
- Helping Children Manage Stress
- Getting Beyond Bedtime Battles
- Augmentative Communication
Please click here for the latest Link to Learning Parent Workshop updates. To be placed on the Link to Learning mailing list, sign up here or call the Center at 401-886-6600.